FilterAsk a Question
24 Half Bottle Varieties of Wine
Wine Advent Calendar 24 Imported Half Bottle Variety, 24 375 ml. CA ONLY
: In stock
: Wine, Champagne & Sparkling
Regular price $191.98
24 Half Bottle Varieties of Wine At this time, Wine purchases can only be shipped to California addresses. Important Purchase Terms and...
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At this time, Wine purchases can only be shipped to California addresses.
Wine Advent Calendar with 24 imported bottles.
- Strut King: A cheerful, sunny Chardonnay from Italy
- Portrait of a Wallflower: Old World Merlot that is charming and delicious
- Stacks & Stones Crisp and Refreshing Sauvignon Blac from France
- Volde: A hearty red wine from one of the world's oldest growing regions
- Shadow Dance: This Chenin blanc is aromatic, fruity and down right delicious
- Mendoza Nights: Dane the night away with this stunning wine from Argentina
- Pastello: One sip and you'll know why this is one of the world's most beloved wines
- Even Steven: A wine that will transport your taste buds to another part of the world
- Azzimato: A romantic and elegant red wine from the esteemed Abruzzo region of Italy
- Timok River: This sweetly aromatic wine finds a natural home in the cool climate of Bulgaria
- Struggling Deep Roots: A dark and inspiring red wine from the Gasony region of France
- Ode Couple: A charming, richly layered wine from Portugal
- 12 Generations: This Merlot is distinctive, different and deeply rich in flavor
- Octopada: Always a crowd pleaser, this relatively unknown wine is sure to wow
- Palloncini: Nothing is more charming or fun as this delightful pink wine
- Blue Seirina: From the Greek isles, nothing quite captures the essence of Greece like a sip of wine
- Venteux22: A splendid white wine with a whole lotta flavor, this is Southern France winemaking at its best
- Luna Brillante: Dark, Brooding and full of dark fruit flavor
- Pannonia: Discover what the wines of Hungary have to offer in this crisp, fun, and perfumed white wine
- Champs Anciens: A traditional blend of Grenache and Syrah, this wine is a match made in heaven
- ACAB: So much flavor packed in such a small package
- Brillo Solar: This wine from Spain is Chardonnay at the it's best and most flavorful
- West Capel Gold: A vivid and classically styled Cabernet Sauvignon from South Africa
- Brilliant Nothing says celebrate better than the sound of cork popping and bubbles flowing
>Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
For our return policy, check our Returns Policy page.